Me Shutter is a special module designed to implement auto-photographing for digital SLR camera. Users can use it to take high speed photos, or take time-elapse videotape and photo through controlling time exposure. Its blue ID means that it has a double-digital port and needs to be connected to the port with blue ID on Makeblock Orion, and specific cable should be used to connect the camera.
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Control mode: Double-digital port control
- Module size: 52 x 24 x 18 mm (L x W x H)
- Control the shutter and focusing of camera
- Applicable to different types of camera
- Short time delay, perfect performance, and strong ability of anti-interference
- White area of module is the reference area to contact metal beams
- Support mBlock GUI programming, and applicable to users of all ages
- Adopt RJ25 port for easy connection
- Provide pin-type of port to support most development boards including Arduino series.
The port of Me Shutter has four pins, and their functions are as follows:
● Connecting with RJ25
Since the port of Me Shutter V1.0 has blue ID, you need to connect the port with blue ID on Makeblock Orion when using RJ25 port.
Taking Makeblock Orion as example, you can connect to ports No. 3, 4, 5, and 6 as follows:
● Connecting with Dupont wire
When the Dupont wire is used to connect the module to the Arduino UNO, its AOP pin should be connected to analog pin as follows:
Guide to programming
● Arduino programming
If you use Arduino to write a program, the library
Makeblock-Library-master should be invoked to control the Me Shutter.
This is a routine to instruct the camera for auto-photographing when receiving signal through Arduino programming.