Control Multiple HaloCodes via LAN
Multiple HaloCodes can join the same LAN (Local Area Network), and communicate with each other. We can use HaloCode to control others.
Control HaloCode B with HaloCode A
HaloCode A sets up LAN
1. Connect HaloCode A
2. Enable Upload mode
3. Add an Events block, and a LAN block 。
HaloCode A broadcasts on LAN
4. Add an Events block, and a LAN block . Name the message "light"
5. Upload the program to HaloCode A
HaloCode B joins LAN
6. Connect HaloCode B
7. Enable Upload mode
8. Add an Events block, and LAN block
HaloCode B receives LAN broadcast
9. Add a LAN block, and input "light". Add a Lighting block , a Control block , and another Lighting block
10. Upload the program to HaloCode B
11. Press the button HaloCode A
Challenge yourself. Can you make a new project like following example?