Control Multiple HaloCodes via LAN
Multiple HaloCodes can join the same LAN (Local Area Network), and communicate with each other. We can use Halocode to control others.
Control Halocode B with Halocode A
Halocode A sets up LAN
1. Connect Halocode A
2. Enable Upload mode
3. Add an Events block, and a LAN block 。
Halocode A broadcasts on LAN
4. Add an Events block, and a LAN block . Name the message "light"
5. Upload the program to Halocode A
Halocode B joins LAN
6. Connect Halocode B
7. Enable Upload mode
8. Add an Events block, and LAN block
Halocode B receives LAN broadcast
9. Add a LAN block, and input "light". Add a Lighting block , a Control block , and another Lighting block
10. Upload the program to Halocode B
11. Press the button Halocode A
Challenge yourself. Can you make a new project like following example?