Use Global Variable to Interact with Sprites
When you rotate HaloCode around the y-axis, the sun on stage will rotate as well.
Introduction to HaloCode's Axes
The axes of HaloCode are as follows:
Create a new variable
1. Click Variables category, and then click "Make a Variable". Name the variable "y".
2. Add a Variables blockand a Sensing block . Choose "Y" axis.
Add event and control
3. Add an Events blockand a Control block .
Add a sprite
4. Under "Sprites", click "+". Choose "Sun1".
5. Delete default sprite "Panda".
Program the sun
6. Add a Motion blockand a Variables block .
7. Add an Events blockand a Control block .
8. Rotate HaloCode and see what happens.