This section includes a quick start guide to Halocode.
1. Under "Devices", click "+" to add device.
2. From the pop-up Device Library page, select "Halocode" and click "OK".
3. Use a micro-USB cable to connect your Halocode to a USB port of your computer.
4. Under "Devices", choose "Halocode", and click "Connect".
5. The Device Connection window will pop up. The serial port of Halocode will automatically be detected. Please click "Connect".
6. Toggle on Upload Mode.
Create a Halocode Project
Let's start with a simple project. When we shake Halocode, the LED ring will light up and then go off.
1. Drag an Events blockto the Scripts area.
2. Add a Lighting blockto control the LED ring of Halocode.
3. Add a Control block, and a Lighting block to make the LED ring go off after 1 second.
4. Click "Upload" to upload the program to Halocode.
5. Try shaking Halocode!